Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/08/21 17:34:58 UTC

Java 11 - another update

Hi,

I have been working to get the build back to green and in parallel I kept
working on Java 11 (both TCK and tests of the build itself).

We are now down to 1 example failing (mbean-auto-registration).
I have commented it out in the build until I get to investigate. Looks like
it's failing on Java 9+

Aside from that, the Java 11 test profile David created seems to be all
green including all MicroProfile TCK, BVal TCK and CDI TCK.

Here is the list of builds and the results
https://ci.apache.org/builders/tomee-build-jvm8-test-jvm11

The one in the mast build is the JMS example that fails like this

> org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:&lt;...3=20, 4=20, 5=20, 6=[20,
> 7=20, 8=20, 9=20], 10=20}&gt; but was:&lt;...3=20, 4=20, 5=20, 6=[19, 7=20,
> 8=20, 9=19], 10=20}&gt;

Probably a timing issue because it does not fail all the time

From a TCK point of view, the JAX-WS coverage is still low and I'd like to
bump it up to something a bit more acceptable and then look at the tests
passing on Java 8 and failing on Java 11 to make sure they pass on both.

How does that sound?
Thoughts?

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro