Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/04/30 05:34:58 UTC

[UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

Hi all,

I'm now back from vacations.

As you might have seen, I'm preparing a series of updates and fixes on master,
including some Java 10 support. It will also include new samples in the
distribution, docker feature, refactoring of the documentation, etc.

The idea is to head to Karaf 4.2.1 in couple of weeks.

In the mean time, I'm also preparing new Cave 5.0.0 (refactoring already
explained on the list), Cellar and Decanter releases.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Thanks JB for the updated !

François