Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2011/07/04 20:34:32 UTC

How is one expected to participate?

There seem to be a number of ways people seem to be participating in the v3.0 version of Mina.

I have been putting my ideas in a sandbox so that people could review them before I put them into the 3.0 branch.  Others seem to be just checking their stuff in.

Should I just start checking stuff into v3.0?

Regards,
Alan

Re: How is one expected to participate?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 7/4/11 8:34 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> There seem to be a number of ways people seem to be participating in the v3.0 version of Mina.
>
> I have been putting my ideas in a sandbox so that people could review them before I put them into the 3.0 branch.  Others seem to be just checking their stuff in.
>
> Should I just start checking stuff into v3.0?
Go ahead, don't be shy :). Those who chekced in code have already
discussed a lot in the past 3 years about the parts they injected, so no
need to write down your ideas in the wiki.

As the commits are plainly visible, and as it's really a blank page, we
can still discuss the committed code afterward.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: How is one expected to participate?

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> There seem to be a number of ways people seem to be participating in the v3.0 version of Mina.
>
> I have been putting my ideas in a sandbox so that people could review them before I put them into the 3.0 branch.  Others seem to be just checking their stuff in.
>
> Should I just start checking stuff into v3.0?
>

> Regards,
> Alan

+1
We aren't a lot, so we can commit then request until we booted the 3.0
far enough