Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Frederic <ro...@tiscali.be> on 2003/03/31 22:46:18 UTC

forrestbar icons

Hi forresteers,

Attached you'll find my adjusted proposition for the new forrestbar icons.
Button down states will be provided as well in the final version.
Please send in your comments on this as soon as possible. Suggestions will
be taken into account as much as possible.

Greetings from Frederic

Re: forrestbar icons

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 31/3/03 21:46, "Frederic" <ro...@tiscali.be> wrote:

> Hi forresteers,
>
> Attached you'll find my adjusted proposition for the new forrestbar icons.
> Button down states will be provided as well in the final version.
> Please send in your comments on this as soon as possible. Suggestions will
> be taken into account as much as possible.

I like the "AskSam" part of it... :-)

    Pier