Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at> on 2005/11/05 13:09:56 UTC

Kandula 1 branch - missing source files?

Hi folks,

thanks to Thilina's commit last night the current Kandula2 HEAD revision
now compiles cleanly against the current axis2 HEAD revision.
*thumbs-up!* :-)

To get an impression of the differences and what is already done in the
Kandula 1 branch, I tried checking out Kandula1 and the required
libraries (axis 1.3, adressing, ...), but: it seems that the Kandula 1
branch does not contain all required files, e.g.

org/apache/ws/transaction/wsat/Vote
(referenced by
org.apache.ws.transaction.coordinator.at.AtCoordinatorImpl and 3 more)

Strangely enough, that file also doesn't exists in rev#233539 (just
before the branch) or in the javadocs at
http://ws.apache.org/kandula/apidocs/index.html , although the package
exists and is non-empty...

What do I do now? :-/

Thanks again,

	-hannes

Re: Kandula 1 branch - missing source files?

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi Dasarath,

OK, I did a "maven" and the files were generated... sorry, obviously I
hadn't thought of that. :-/

Now also kandula-1 compiles like a charm and I also have all class files
for my eclipse project ;-)

Thank you!,

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>:

This is a generated source file so it will not be there in the src, until you
do a build. Further, generated src are in a different src tree though they are
in the same set of packages. Look under target/

thanks,
--dasarath

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.