Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bruno da Rocha <br...@myrealbox.com> on 2003/03/21 21:22:49 UTC

Transforming a JSP Application in a Web Service

Transforming a JSP Application in a Web Service

Hi,

I am new on SOAP and I would like to know if
it can help me to create SOAP Web Services
from a JSP Web Application. This App returns
data on HTML-Tables, so I would like to
replace the HTML tags by XML tags generating
XML documents from these JSP pages. So,
the SOAP-Client could access these data in
XML format; but how can these JSP XML-generators
can be invoked by the SOAP-Client returning
the XML-generated data encapsulated in SOAP envelopes?

Thank you to all.

Bruno da Rocha

Computer Engineering Master Program
COPPE/UFRJ