Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2015/12/06 21:48:43 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept Metron into Apache Incubator

With 10 binding +1's and 10 non-binding +1's and no -1's, the vote to
accept Metron in the Apache Incubator passes. Thank you everyone.

Binding +1's:
  Owen O'Malley
  Chris Nauroth
  Chris Mattmann
  Seetharan Venkatesh
  P. Taylor Goetz
  Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
  Brock Noland
  Billie Rinaldi
  Jacques Nadeau
  Julian Hyde

Non-binding +1's:
  Joe Witt
  Larry McCay
  Debo Dutta
  Phillip Rhodes
  Dave Hirko
  Brad Kolarov
  James Sirota
  Ryan Merriman
  Amol Kekre
  Balaji Ganesan

.. Owen

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Metron into Apache Incubator

Posted by "Debo Dutta (dedutta)" <de...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Marvin for the clarification.

An annotation would *really* help while I keep pushing the SGA.

debo

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The vote has finished, but I think it is important to get an SGA here.

This is exactly the issue that hung up Kylin's graduation.

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Debo,

Typically, at this point, it would be recommended to vote in additional
committers.

John

Posted by "Debo Dutta (dedutta)" <de...@cisco.com>.
Hi Owen