Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com> on 2005/04/05 10:59:54 UTC

setDelimiter bug in 1.1

Hi,

The private static variable of XMLConfiguration.DELIMITER cannot not be
modified because setDelimiter() modifies AbstractConfiguration.DELIMITER and
not XMLConfiguration.ATTR_DELIMITER, I propose to remove
XMLConfiguration.ATTR_DELIMITER und using getDelimiter() instead of in
XMLConfiguration.

Zsolt

public class XMLConfiguration extends HierarchicalConfiguration implements
FileConfiguration
{
    /** Constant for the default root element name. */
    private static final String DEFAULT_ROOT_NAME = "configuration";

    /** Delimiter character for attributes. */
    private static char ATTR_DELIMITER = ',';

AW: setDelimiter bug in 1.1

Posted by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com>.
Thank you Emmanuel, but right now I have no time. I discussed this bug (just
here in the mailing list) but that time I didn't have the sources thus I
couldn't check the issue really. Now, I'm bit sorry because 1.1 is already
released (and without this patch) but that is my fault.

Zsolt

Re: setDelimiter bug in 1.1

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.