Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/11/24 22:43:52 UTC

[VOTE] New committer: Christopher Lenz

Hi,

I'd like to propose a new committer: Christopher Lenz.

He has already submitted several excellent patches (including one to
improve unit testing complex taglibs). He has also participated in the
design of the Eclipse plugin. In addition he is already a committer on
the Slide project.

Morever, he seems quite keen to improve our build process, which is
great! ;-)

Here is my +1

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: [VOTE] New committer: Christopher Lenz

Posted by Julien Ruaux <jr...@octo.com>.
+1 for me

I'd like to propose a new committer: Christopher Lenz.

He has already submitted several excellent patches (including one to
improve unit testing complex taglibs). He has also participated in the
design of the Eclipse plugin. In addition he is already a committer on
the Slide project.

Morever, he seems quite keen to improve our build process, which is
great! ;-)

Here is my +1

Thanks
-Vincent

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: [VOTE] New committer: Christopher Lenz

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.
+1

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>