Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Logan Bell <lo...@apache.org> on 2015/03/02 19:32:01 UTC

[lucy-dev] Rotation of PMC chair

Lucifers,

According to our Project Bylaws it is that time of year where we need to
consider a new PMC chair.

The folks I would like to nominate would be Marvin, Nick, Peter or Nate.

I open the floor for other nominations as well.

Thanks!
Logan

Re: [lucy-dev] Rotation of PMC chair

Posted by Nathan Kurz <na...@verse.com>.
With apologies, I don't think I'd be a good choice for this coming
year.  I'm hoping to focus more attention on Lucy in the future, but
haven't been able to do so lately.

--nate

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Posted by Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com>.
Great, so it sounds like Marvin is our nominee! I will send out a vote
request for changing the PMC chair.

Thanks!
Logan

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.

Posted by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de>.
On 02/03/2015 19:32, Logan Bell wrote:
> According to our Project Bylaws it is that time of year where we need to
> consider a new PMC chair.
>
> The folks I would like to nominate would be Marvin, Nick, Peter or Nate.

I would accept a nomination but I'd prefer someone new to fill the role.

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] Rotation of PMC chair

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.
On 3/2/15 12:32 PM, Logan Bell wrote:
> Lucifers,
>
> According to our Project Bylaws it is that time of year where we need to
> consider a new PMC chair.
>
> The folks I would like to nominate would be Marvin, Nick, Peter or Nate.

+1 for Marvin.

--
Peter Karman  .  www.peknet.com  .  @peterkarman