Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com> on 2020/06/06 20:09:25 UTC

Re: [nuttx] Why can Nuttx only be compiled in Linux platform

Min,
People do build NuttX natively on Windows. I know that people in the past
have also used it with IAR so I see no reason that it cannot be used with
Keil with some work (usually around the linker scripts).  Supporting
Windows natively is something that we voted on recommitting to support so
any issue are certainly bugs.

development work is happening.

-Brennan