Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Madhav Inamti <Ma...@merant.com> on 2001/09/11 15:51:20 UTC

SOAP Error

Folks,

I had installed SOAP 2.2 ( Apache Web Server and Tomcat ) on my machine and
everything was working fine until recently.

Now when I try to deploy services, I get the following

Fault Code = SOPA-ENV:Server.Exception:
Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I am running

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml

Using the TcpTunnelMonitor, I did see the SOAP mesage being sent to the
server. I have xerces.jar ( Xerces 1.4.3 ) as the first thing in my
classpath

Any ideas as to what could be wrong ?

Thanks,
Madhav

Re: SOAP Error

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
Your server is loading an XML parser based on an older DOM, one that does
not support namespaces.

Scott