Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/12 07:39:11 UTC

Error message while publishing the site

Hi,

after the move to Gitbox, I am attempting to republish the Site.
Means, I did run

    mvn site:deploy
    mvn scm-publish:publish-scm

However, I am getting this:

[INFO] Executing: cmd.exe /X /C "svn --username jochen --password
***** --no-auth-cache --non-interactive checkout
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/site/trunk/content/rat/
C:\Work\git\creadur-rat\target\scmpublish-checkout"
[INFO] Working directory: C:\Work\git\creadur-rat\target
[ERROR] Failed to check out from SCM: The svn command failed. svn:
E000002: Can't make directory
'/c/Work/git/creadur-rat/target/C:\Work\git\creadur-rat\target\scmpublish-checkout':
No such file or directory

   Now, the reason is obvious (invalid directory name for target
directory), but how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Jochen

Re: Error message while publishing the site

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Jochen,

the creadur site is taken from the repo:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur-site.git (branch
asf-site) since 2016.

Please do not try it the old way .....

At the moment there is a problem with the site generation as the
property for the currentRelease/stableVersion is not properly generated
into the HTML.

The RAT site will be in a subdirectory of above repo!

Cheers,
Phil