Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2010/09/13 19:06:22 UTC

Container integration systests and org.jvnet.jax-ws-common dependency

  Hi,
on Friday I committed a change to cxf/trunk/systests/pom.xml for
including the container-integration systests in the build, as they were
(and still are) passing for me.
Today I see they build failed on hudson
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/CXF/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/389/console,
basically because the
org.jvnet.jax-ws-commons:jaxws-grizzly-httpspi:jar:1.1 dependency is not
found on the central repo (well, it's actually grizzly too), while I got
the same locally from the http://download.java.net/maven/2/ repo which
is also used here.
What policy do we have for situations like this, if any ? Can I just add
the java.net repo, or should we try to find out if we can have those
artifacts pushed to central?
It would be really nice to keep those tests enabled..
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: Container integration systests and org.jvnet.jax-ws-common dependency

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessio

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
> on Friday I committed a change to cxf/trunk/systests/pom.xml for including
> the container-integration systests in the build, as they were (and still
> are) passing for me.
> Today I see they build failed on hudson
> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/CXF/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/389/console,
> basically because the org.jvnet.jax-ws-commons:jaxws-grizzly-httpspi:jar:1.1
> dependency is not found on the central repo (well, it's actually grizzly
> too), while I got the same locally from the
> http://download.java.net/maven/2/ repo which is also used here.
> What policy do we have for situations like this, if any ? Can I just add
> the java.net repo, or should we try to find out if we can have those
> artifacts pushed to central?

I believe there were some issues with the java.net repo before, but given
that it is only the container-integration systests which are affected, I'd
just add this repo to  the container-integration/pom.xml - unless there's
indeed a global  no-java.net policy in place

cheers, Sergey

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
  Hi Dan,
OK, thanks. For now I've added that just to the
systests/container-integration/grizzly; I'll try to get in touch with
someone at Sun/Oracle to push the artifacts to central.
Cheers
Alessio

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--