Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Luis Gallegos <lg...@todo1.com> on 2003/11/10 17:04:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Response without headers

I recently asked in this list how can I make a cgi program don't respond
http headers (of course the client should not be http).
I have now the answer if someone needs it:
Call your cgi with the nph-  prefix:
Example:
 server.cgi   (response with headers )
nph-server.cgi ( response without headers )

	Luis

Re: [users@httpd] Response without headers

Posted by Daniel Clarke - JASWW <dc...@jasww.com>.
Yes, this stands for Non Parsed Header.
You can also do this if you want your scripts to set all the headers
themselves (like Jim Marshall's CGI Proxy) and not rely on Apache to do it.
Daniel

> I recently asked in this list how can I make a cgi program don't respond
> http headers (of course the client should not be http).
> I have now the answer if someone needs it:
> Call your cgi with the nph-  prefix:
> Example:
>  server.cgi   (response with headers )
> nph-server.cgi ( response without headers )
>

> Luis

This email has been scanned for all viruses by MDaemon PRO v6.8.4 R
on Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:12:27 -0000 and found to contain no infected
attachments. The virus list was updated on Mon 2003-11-10 16:00:37