Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Yves Baudy <jy...@free.fr> on 2004/02/20 11:23:18 UTC

DOC/LIT : Some new patches

Hi,

Sory to send you new patches but by now is the only channel I have. Two
files are provided one for the WSDL2Ws generator and one for the Axis
runtime (minor fixes).

WSDL2Ws (some are re-submitted for memo only)
Renaudet).

BeanParamWriter.java:
     Fix compilations issues when type is empty.
     Integration of null value (otherwise segmentation fault in Axis
runtime).
     Change SerializeAsAttribute calls (wrong parameter type instead of
name).
     Fix issue for <.. ref= .../>

ClientStubWriter.java
     Add one way message.

WrapWriter.java
     Add one way message.

ParameterInfo.java
     Fix issue for ref <.. ref= ../>

Type.java
     Replace reserved C char by '_' ('>' added)

Axis runtime
-----------------
SoapDeSerializer.cpp:
     Attributes fixes
     Handle <.. xsi:nil=true ../> for complexType

Regards,

Jean-Yves

RE: DOC/LIT : Some new patches

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jean-Yves

I applied some of the following patches. See comments

> CUtils.java :
>      Correct a bug that appear this week. May be the wrong place.

I did not apply this patch because I did not come across this problem in
isSimpleType and getclass4qname functions. May be some thing wrong with the
JDK version you are using. Or you may have some other QName class in your
classpath ?. If there is nothing wrong please try comparing the namespace
too (comparing only the local name is not enough).

if ( current.getLocalPart().equals(qname.getLocalPart()) &&
current.getNamespaceURI().equals(qname.getNamespaceURI()))
 	return true;

> WSDL2Ws.java:
>      Add the one way message to Axis stack (WS-I 1.0). It may be already
> in the user mailing list. It was make by a collegue of me (Nicolas
> Renaudet).

Applied the patch except line

332c330
< 	            if (returnlist.hasNext()) {
---
> 	            while (returnlist.hasNext()) {

because the RPC style WSDLs can have multiple parts in messages.

> BeanParamWriter.java:
>      Fix compilations issues when type is empty.
>      Integration of null value (otherwise segmentation fault in Axis
> runtime).

The patch is applied but I dont think it is the appropriate place to check
nillable="true" attribute. Because a type does not know whether it has been
used as a nillable parameter or attribute of another type. Probably this
check should be done when inner variables of a complex type is serialized.

RE: DOC/LIT : Some new patches

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jean-Yves

I will apply these patches in this weekend. I think by monday you will have
write access to CVS (commiter status). Please feel free to send patches till
you get access.

Thanks,

Susantha.