Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Bharat K. Veeragandham" <bh...@iservicesusa.com> on 2004/11/18 17:59:39 UTC

How do I extract the Non-Native Attribute information from the compiled SchemaTypeSystem?

Hi,

Can some one help with the XSDL non-native attributes?

I would like to extend the  standard XSDL with my own non-native
attributes as shown in the following schema.
XmlBeans compiles the schema w/o any errors but I couldn't find a way to
get the information about the non-native attributes from the compiled
type system.

I am using the latest xmlbeans-V2 code.

<xs:schema
   xmlns:foo="http://foo.org/2004"
   xmlns:my="http://foo.org/myExtension"
   targetNamespace="http://foo.org/2004"
   elementFormDefault="qualified">

  <xs:element name="foo-element" my:attrib1="myValue1">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="f1" type="xs:string" my:attrib2="myValue2"/>
        <xs:element name="f2" type="xs:string" my:attrib2="myValue3"/>
	</xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
</xs:schema>