Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Julia Leon <jl...@emory.edu> on 2002/06/05 18:23:01 UTC

How to get a new copy of org.apache.cocoon.www.projPlan.sitemap_xmap?

I'm having  a problem with a sitemap configuration. The error I'm
receiving is:

The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException says:

/Error in sitemap configuration : Syntax error: Missing operand to closure/

More precisely:

/org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error
in sitemap configuration : Syntax error: Missing operand to closure/

I'm running tomcat 4.01, cocoon 2.02.

The sitemap.log says:
DEBUG   (2002-06-05) 12:05.55:333
[sitemap.matcher.regexp](/cocoon/projPlan/hello.html)
HttpProcessor[8180][4]/AbstractRegexpMatcher: Failed to compile the
pattern '*\.html'
org.apache.regexp.RESyntaxException: Syntax error: Missing operand to
closure
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.syntaxError(RECompiler.java:253)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.terminal(RECompiler.java:884)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.closure(RECompiler.java:942)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.branch(RECompiler.java:1151)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.expr(RECompiler.java:1203)
        at org.apache.regexp.RECompiler.compile(RECompiler.java:1281)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.matching.AbstractRegexpMatcher.preparePattern(AbstractRegexpMatcher.java:100)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.projPlan.sitemap_xmap.preparePattern(sitemap_xmap.java:211)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.projPlan.sitemap_xmap.prepareMatchers(sitemap_xmap.java:232)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.projPlan.sitemap_xmap.configure(sitemap_xmap.java:150)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:172)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:84)

..and so on.

Now, it is true that I once had a regexp type match in the sitemap, but
that was a long time ago now. I notice that no matter what changes I
make to the sitemap, the lines of the error in sitemap_xmap.java don't
change (lines 211 and 232). So I believe I'm not getting a refreshed
copy of the class file. I've tried removing everythink in tomcat/work
but that didn't help.

So my question is, how can I force tomcat to create a new version of
org.apache.cocoon.www.projPlan.sitemap_xmap?

 (DEBUG   (2002-06-05) 12:05.55:324
[access](/cocoon/projPlan/hello.html)
HttpProcessor[8180][4]/AbstractEnvironment: Resolved to
'file:/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/projPlan/sitemap.xmap')