Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by wi <ic...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 18:50:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Management and Monitoring

Hi all

Our SA's are used to using SPS to manage our deployments, but they're asking
whether there are any tools they could use to manage Apache configurations
across a growing cluster.

What recommendations do folks have? Doesn't have to be free or open-source,
although both would be preferable.

Thanks
Wayne

--

[users@httpd] Re: Apache Management and Monitoring

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Per Jessen wrote:

> Configuration management - maybe cfengine or csync2?

For monitoring, take a look at munin.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

[users@httpd] Re: Apache Management and Monitoring

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.