Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/16 22:54:01 UTC

Thinking wild or make place for a cloud office

Hi at all

Just a cracy idea. What happend if we start a complete new project from
the scratch. Apache OpenOffice Cloud? Not a big Office like now, just a
small one.

Please forgive me... it's 0:52 local time.

Regards Raphael

Re: Thinking wild or make place for a cloud office

Posted by Xen <li...@xenhideout.nl>.
Raphael Bircher schreef op 17-10-2016 0:54:
> Hi at all
>
> Just a cracy idea. What happend if we start a complete new project
> from the scratch. Apache OpenOffice Cloud? Not a big Office like now,
> just a small one.
>
> Please forgive me... it's 0:52 local time.

I considered a cloud presence or (client) to be also a good way to move
forward.

But I will not interrupt the people doing it now ;-).

Regards.