Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Matt Smith <ms...@dorado.com> on 2000/10/18 04:17:03 UTC

SOAP and SSL?

A while back there were some rumors that SOAP would be able to utilize SSL
at some point in the near future. Does anyone know the status of this work?

Thanks,
-Matt

Re: SOAP and SSL?

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Yes. I posted several versions and will be posting the latest source extensions
sometime 'later' today or the next day (depending on some more testing and
documentation work)
Regards - George

Re: SOAP and SSL?

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.