Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@apache.org> on 2014/12/06 00:42:53 UTC

Incubator report

Hi Ripple devs,

The december incubator report is already due (Dec 3) but I don't see
any entry in the report wiki.

Is the report going to be updated soon?

Thanks,

Tim

RE: Incubator report

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Sorry autocorrect... s/output/protect

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.
Awesome, we will start looking at releases after we come back from the holidays :)

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Perfect, thanks. I signed it (this is mentors duty)

RE: Incubator report

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

Re: Incubator report

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.