Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Patnaik, Vandana" <va...@hp.com> on 2005/07/06 21:21:43 UTC

Tomcat and IIS on two web servers

Hi,

How does the information apply to two servers having an instance of
TOMCAT running on each. The two servers are referenced by an alias and
have IIS running on them. I also have the Jakarta connector running on
both machines. The alias is a CSS device which round robins the requests
that come to the alias.

Does  the worker.properties on both the machines have to modified? Why
is that?

My application works fine when I access the uri of either of the nodes.
But if I try to access the application using the alias, it does not
work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Vandana