Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Neubert Joachim <J....@zbw.eu> on 2013/08/12 13:44:29 UTC

Public Fuseki snapshot instance?

Hi,

Is there a public Fuseki instance with the latest snapshot code and a well-known read-only dataset available?

I ask because I wanted to reproduce a suspected issue against the latest code - and lazily try to avoid setting up another installation for just this ...

Cheers, Joachim

Re: Public Fuseki snapshot instance?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 12/08/13 12:44, Neubert Joachim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a public Fuseki instance with the latest snapshot code and a well-known read-only dataset available?
>
> I ask because I wanted to reproduce a suspected issue against the latest code - and lazily try to avoid setting up another installation for just this ...
>
> Cheers, Joachim

Not that I know of.

The  distribution has a script to run the server so you are only saving
one line!

	Andy