Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/04/10 14:58:45 UTC

RE: Download IIS

	IIS only runs on Windows 2000 Server, you need Personal Web Server
(PWS) for Windows 2000 Pro, which is available in the Resource Kit.  IIS is
one the 200 Server CD (at least Advanced)

	Randy

RE: Download IIS

Posted by Rob Shorney <ro...@northgate-is.com>.
I would like to disagree with this statement.

I am running Windows 2000 pro with IIS 5 quite successfully, albeit you do
not get all the services that come with IIS, but you do get the web server
FTP, SMTP and news which should be enough.