Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org> on 2007/06/19 02:01:32 UTC

please move me to inactive committers list

Hello FOP Team, I've been inactive on FOP for quite some time now.
Would someone please move my name to the "inactive committer" list on
the FOP team page?  I really don't care to take credit for work I am no
longer doing.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: please move me to inactive committers list

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
Glen Mazza a écrit :
> Hello FOP Team, I've been inactive on FOP for quite some time now. Would
> someone please move my name to the "inactive committer" list on the FOP
> team page?  I really don't care to take credit for work I am no longer
> doing.

Done.

> Thanks,
> Glen