Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Kesarkar, Dipak" <di...@capgemini.com> on 2009/01/30 07:04:01 UTC

Lucene OpenCms search - Xpath notation?

Hi,

I am using OpenCms 7.0.5 with Lucene search engine.

I need to index XML content for which I have a following field
configuration in the opencms-search.xml

            <fieldconfiguration>

                <name>DESC_FIELD_CONFIG</name>

                <fields>

                    <field name="Description" store="true" index="true"
excerpt="true">

                        <mapping
type="item">country[1]/record[1]/description[1]</mapping>

                    </field>

                </fields>

            </fieldconfiguration>

With the above field configuration, only 1st description node of the 1st
record of the 1st country gets indexed.

I need to index all the description nodes, of all the records of all the
country nodes, in my XML file.

I tried different XPATH notations, but it seems OpenCms does not
recognize those.

Does anybody have a solution to this?

Thanks,

Dipak

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message

Re: Lucene OpenCms search - Xpath notation?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Kesarkar, Dipak schrieb:
> Hi,
>

> I am using OpenCms 7.0.5 with Lucene search engine.
>
> I need to index XML content for which I have a following field
> configuration in the opencms-search.xml

unfortunately I don't have any knowledge re OpenCMS, but I think you
rather want to ask there (or have you done already?)

Cheers

Michael