Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 12:58:56 UTC

Any Eclipse Plugin for struts 2.1.6 and does it supports i18n properly

Hi List,

Do  we have have any plugin's in ecplise for struts2.1.6 and i am trying to
accomplish i18n using Arabic locale can some one figure out is this bug
resolved as i am new to the list.
i tried to make utf characters by using below site.

http://www.utf.ru/tables/arabic.html

Please help me!

Thanks & Regards,

Sajid

Re: Any Eclipse Plugin for struts 2.1.6 and does it supports i18n properly

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM, sajidbigler <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> Do  we have have any plugin's in ecplise for struts2.1.6 and i am trying to
> accomplish i18n using Arabic locale can some one figure out is this bug
> resolved as i am new to the list.
> i tried to make utf characters by using below site.
>
> http://www.utf.ru/tables/arabic.html
>
> Please help me!

*sigh* ... Struts USER mailing list.

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Sajid

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch

Re: Any Eclipse Plugin for struts 2.1.6 and does it supports i18n properly

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Struts user mailing list that way ->

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sajid,
i'm using Resource Bundle Editor - works for me very well.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-rbe/

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@funkyandroid.com>.
Can you move this over to struts-user please.

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

Re: Any Eclipse Plugin for struts 2.1.6 and does it supports i18n properly