Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Glenn Golden <gg...@umich.edu> on 2002/02/19 03:14:32 UTC

where is turbine source?

Where can I find the source files for the turbine currently being used in
jetspeed 1.3a3 dev? I know I saw a reference to this somewhere, but I can't
remember where  ;-(.

Thanks!

- Glenn

Re: where is turbine source?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Glenn,
We are using a turbine jar generated on 01-feb-2001.  You can checkout
the source with a "cvs checkout -D 2002-02-01" from turbine-2 cvs.  See
Turbine's site for instruction on connecting to the turbine-2 cvs.  You
can also see the source via the web at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-turbine-2/

Paul Spencer