Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jens-Christoph Brendel <jc...@admin-magazin.de> on 2013/07/01 14:38:10 UTC

looking for an open stack author

Hello all,

free cloud stacks (Cloud Stack, Open Nebula, Eucalyptus, Open Stack) are
the focal point of the upcoming  ADMIN-Magazin (http://admin-magazin.de)
issue 5/13. We are planning one article about each project. In the
moment we are looking for an author who could explain Cloud Stack. His
article should answer questions like:

- What is Cloud Stack (history, status quo, future)?
- What are the main features?
- What is the 'unique selling point'? Why should I choose cloud stack?
- What discriminates Cloud Stack from the other projects?
- If possible: experience gained in Cloud Stack projects

Is there anybody out there who could help? We have six weeks from now on
to finish the article (but earlier would be better). We would pay 80
Euro per printed page. You could write in english or german.

If you are interested, please contact me: jcb@admin-magazin.de.

--

= Chefredakteur/Editor-in-Chief      ADMIN-Magazin  =
Medialinx     AG        |    Phone:  +49 89 9934 1146

jcb@admin-magazin.de    - http://www.admin-magazin.de

Medialinx AG
München - Lawrence, KS - Málaga -
Manchester - São Paulo - Warszawa

Vorstand: Brian Osborn,    Hermann Plank
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rudolf Strobl

Re: looking for an open stack author

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Geoff Higginbottom
<ge...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> +1 - This is definitely something I could take on

Go for it then!

RE: looking for an open stack author

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 - This is definitely something I could take on

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

From: Jens-Christoph Brendel <jc...@admin-magazin.de>
Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:38 AM
Subject: looking for an open stack author
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Oliver Frommel <of...@medialinx-gruppe.de>

[...]

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: looking for an open stack author

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
We can also assist if needed.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.