Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/30 06:51:25 UTC

Removing old releases from the website docs

Hi

We have a lot of versions on the website, also some that are EOL (such
as the many non LTS releases). However as a Camel release is tangled
to a CQ release that is tangled to a CK release then it's not always
as easy to remove old EOL'ed docs.

This file controls which versions we have in the docs
https://github.com/apache/camel-website/blob/main/antora-playbook-snippets/antora-playbook.yml

For the LTS releases
CKC (LTS's) uses Camel 3.14.x and 3.11.x
CQ 2.7 (LTS) uses Camel 3.14
CK 1.8 (LTS) uses Camel 3.14 and kamelets 0.7.x
CK 1.6 (LTS) uses Camel 3.11 and kamelets 0.4 (not on website) and CQ
2.3 (not on website)

So this means that we should be able to cleanup and remove

Camel 3.12 3.13 3.15
CQ 2.4 2.5 2.6
Kamelets 0.5 0.6

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Removing old releases from the website docs

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Or sub projects are tangled so what we ended up is only removing
3.13.x as other releases are referred still.

We need CKC to do a release with upgrading to kamelets 0.7.x.
And we also need new releases of kamelets for upcoming new camel-k release. etc.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi