Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Mike Berrow <mb...@pacbell.net> on 2005/09/13 19:34:34 UTC

Re-indexing segments to add more field information

I would like to re-build the indexes I have in existing segments using
a custom index filter plug-in (adds more field information to assist with
a custom sort).

Should that be just a matter of deleting the index.done files to let it
go through?,  or is thre more to be done than that?
Any known pitfalls?

Thanks much,

-- Mike Berrow

Re: Re-indexing segments to add more field information

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I think it is enough to delete index.done file and index folder. I did
it this way some time ago.
Regrads
Piotr