Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "FARINE Arnaud - SOP ( AFarine@sophia-antipolis.sema.slb.com )" <AF...@sophia-antipolis.sema.slb.com> on 2002/03/04 11:17:22 UTC

Re: logic:iterate Strin :Problem

Hello!
If i use it like this I obtain the following error:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException at
org.apache.struts.taglib.template.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:149)
Thx for your answers
SchlumbergerSema
Arnaud FARINE
Ingénieur chargé d'études
Tel: 04.97.15.79.18
AFarine@sophia-antipolis.sema.slb.com

150, Allée Pierre Ziller
Les Bouillides - BP279
06905 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex
Fax: 04.94.15.89.01

>Hi Use <bean:write name="val" />
>Inside your iterate As I understand you you just want to display things...
 >Bean:write does a toString (or something like that) of the bean if not
property is mentioned.
>Regards Mikael At 14:50 2002-03-01 +0100, you wrote: >
>>Hi!
>>I use a Vector object which contains String Object.
>>This Vector is in a JavaBeans, so I've got a getter method, which returns
>the Vector.
>>When I want to iterate the list by: ><logic:iterate id="val"
type="java.lang.String" name="user" >property="infoDB"> > ????????
></logic:iterate> >How replace the "?????" by a good code?! >I haven't idea!
If my Vector contains some other complex object (others >beans for
examples), this works well. >How do I to diplay my String(s)? > >Thx for