Posted to announce@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ng...@apache.org> on 2009/05/19 11:37:42 UTC

Apache FtpServer 1.0.1 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of FtpServer 1.0.1.

This release fixes the issues found since the release of 1.0.0. Some
of these issues are related to the stability of running FtpServer and
thus we recommend all users to upgrade to this release. We consider
this a stable and production ready release.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

The change log for this release is:
* [FTPSERVER-269] - Stream closed after statistics is updated for data transfers
* [FTPSERVER-278] - DefaultFtpServer.suspend() and
NioListener.suspend() does not work correctly on Mac OS X
* [FTPSERVER-279] - NativeFtpFile.equals does not work correctly with
different casing on OS X
* [FTPSERVER-293] - Passive data connections can hang forever and thus
block a port
* [FTPSERVER-297] - Data connection not closed on filter chain exception
* [FTPSERVER-298] - Ftplet.onConnect() with DISCONNECT returned
ignored by server

The full release notes can found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10571&styleName=Html&version=12313619

Thanks for the feedback that made this release possible!

/niklas