Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 05:33:40 UTC

Using Freemarker 2.3.19

Hi all,

I found out that for freemarker to support the .now syntax i need to
upgrade the freemarker library to 2.3.17 or above. I check the trunk
repository, and found that it was upgraded to 2.3.15 but then was
subsequently downgraded to 2.3.10 by Hans. Just wondering is it that
running freemarker from version 2.3.10 above in ofbiz will cause issue? I'm
thinking to update my version to 2.3.19...haha..

For info i'm current developing my app using ofbiz 11.04 release branch.

Thanx
FooShyn

Re: Using Freemarker 2.3.19

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.
Ya found out about nowTimestamp after a search. Thanx both.

FooShyn

Re: Using Freemarker 2.3.19

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Use nowTimestamp.

Re: Using Freemarker 2.3.19

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
as usual look at existing code, search for nowdate in ftl.....

Regards,
Hans

Re: Using Freemarker 2.3.19

Posted by Foo Shyn Chung <ip...@gmail.com>.