Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by MrDonwknow <bo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/15 18:45:37 UTC

I'd like to write a radio module

I'd like to write a radio stream module under apache server.
It is not difficult to write a module that read a mp3 file as stream sent to
peer.
But I just don't know how to write a module that read stream from another
request.

This is the way I want the module to work:

Audio source request-> Send audio stream to module
Listener request -> read audio stream from the Audio Source Request

The problem is.... how to read stream data from audio request on time?

And there is so many requests are keep recving/sending data.
So I think many be server will slow down, if I use a wrong way to write.
What way should I choose to make this module efficient?

That's my question. Thanks

Victor Lin