Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "news@gefra.biz" <ne...@gefra.biz> on 2004/06/24 16:30:15 UTC

problems with xopus integration

hi list,

i try to integrate xopus in into lenya. read the docu site taht comes
with lenya and build the latest lenya cvs-version.
tomcat: 5.025
cocoon: 2.15

when i call xopus, the splash is shown and xopus switches to edit-view
...  then it complains: "xopusPlugins/preparexinclude.xsl does not exist
on the server"

i looked at webapps/$xopus.context/Xopus/xopusPlugins there isn't such a
file. then i saw, that preparexinclude.xsl is called from a pipeline
element inside teh page that contains xopus.

how can i fix this?

thank you
christian klingler

Re: problems with xopus integration

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
news@gefra.biz wrote:

>>no, it should be
>>
>>xopus.context=Xopus2.1.x
>>
>>you might have to modify certain files within xopusPlugins, e.g.
>>
>>cmsdriver.js  datadriver.js  preparexinclude.xsl  script.js
>>

>yes, this i have done already ... but the file "preparexinclude.xsl" is
>missing, what should i but inside?

this is just optional in case you want to resolve XIncludes within Xopus,
so I guess you don't have to bother about this one

Michi

>ck

Michael Wechner

Re: problems with xopus integration

Posted by "news@gefra.biz" <ne...@gefra.biz>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
news@gefra.biz wrote:

>hallo,
>

>>have you configured it within build.properties?
>>
>>ROOT/Xopus...
>>

>xopus.context=Xopus.2.1.64
>and xopus is placed under "webapps/ROOT/Xopus.2.1.64"
>uups, should it be "xopus.context=ROOT/Xopus.2.1.64" ?

no, it should be

xopus.context=Xopus2.1.x

you might have to modify certain files within xopusPlugins, e.g.

cmsdriver.js  datadriver.js  preparexinclude.xsl  script.js

HTH

Michi

>christian klingler

Michael Wechner

Re: problems with xopus integration

Posted by "news@gefra.biz" <ne...@gefra.biz>.
hallo,

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

news@gefra.biz wrote:

>hi list,
>
>i try to integrate xopus in into lenya. read the docu site taht comes
>with lenya and build the latest lenya cvs-version.
>tomcat: 5.025
>cocoon: 2.15
>
>when i call xopus, the splash is shown and xopus switches to edit-view
>...  then it complains: "xopusPlugins/preparexinclude.xsl does not exist
>on the server"
>
>i looked at webapps/$xopus.context/Xopus/xopusPlugins there isn't such a
>file. then i saw, that preparexinclude.xsl is called from a pipeline
>element inside teh page that contains xopus.
>
>how can i fix this?
>
>thank you
>christian klingler

Michael Wechner

Re: problems with xopus integration

Posted by André Velle <an...@netcom-gsm.no>.
news <at> gefra.biz <news <at> gefra.biz> writes:

> hi list,
>
> i try to integrate xopus in into lenya. read the docu site taht comes
> with lenya and build the latest lenya cvs-version.
> tomcat: 5.025
> cocoon: 2.15
>
> when i call xopus, the splash is shown and xopus switches to edit-view
> ...  then it complains: "xopusPlugins/preparexinclude.xsl does not exist
> on the server"
>
> i looked at webapps/$xopus.context/Xopus/xopusPlugins there isn't such a
> file. then i saw, that preparexinclude.xsl is called from a pipeline
> element inside teh page that contains xopus.
>
> how can i fix this?

Hi,
The file is indeed missing from the latest Xopus versions.

There is a file preparexincludes in the sample folder that you can use as a
template if you need this feature. We use Xinclude a lot to include applications
in CMS pages, and have modified this file (and put it in the xopusPlugins
folder) to understand our xml and include applications so that pages look
correct in Xopus.

Regards,
André