Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by 刘燊 <li...@126.com> on 2023/11/06 11:13:53 UTC

[DISSCUSS] PIP-317: Add `bookkeeperDeleted` field to show whether a ledger is deleted from the Bookie while using tiered storage

Hi community,

The motivation behind this PIP is to provide administrators and users with better insights into the state of the ledgers and the overall storage usage. By including the `bookkeeperDeleted` field in the `ledgers`, we can make it easier for users to understand the current state of their ledgers, which can be helpful for monitoring and troubleshooting purposes.

Hopes for discuss.
PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21521
Releted PR/issue: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20833

--

Best Regards,
Shen Liu

Re: [DISSCUSS] PIP-317: Add `bookkeeperDeleted` field to show whether a ledger is deleted from the Bookie while using tiered storage

Posted by Dezhi Liu <de...@apache.org>.
Hi 刘燊,
I think this feature is necessary.