Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/07 20:06:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 9.13.0

This is a vote to release Apache Wicket 9.13.0

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 9.13.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 9.13.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/9.13.0

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-1178/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

Staging git repository data:

     Repository:  git@github.com:bitstorm/wicket.git
     Branch:      build/wicket-9.13.0
     Release tag: rel/wicket-9.13.0

     CHANGELOG for 9.13.0:

** Bug

     * [WICKET-7005] - ByteBuddy IllegalStateException: Cannot inject
already loaded type
     * [WICKET-7022] - JavaScriptStripper fails to detect regular
expression correctly
     * [WICKET-7028] - CSP header not rendered when using
RedirectPolicy.NEVER_REDIRECT
     * [WICKET-7034] - WebSocket.Closed event not fired when error occurred
     * [WICKET-7037] - [Ajax Download] cookie used to track download
complete misses the SameSite attribute

** Improvement

     * [WICKET-7011] - Improve usage of JUnit 5.x APIs
     * [WICKET-7014] - Use new API for forward compatibility with CDI 4
     * [WICKET-7016] - Support GCM-SIV for page store encryption
     * [WICKET-7017] - ListenerRequestHandler should not hide
IndexOutOfBoundsException
     * [WICKET-7021] - Additional OSGi import fixes
     * [WICKET-7025] - Package private methods should be proxied by
ByteBuddy
     * [WICKET-7031] - Update to JQuery 3.6.4
     * [WICKET-7032] - Update the JS tests to use latest version of
QUnit (2.x)
     * [WICKET-7035] - fileCountMax should be added to control the
amount of files being uploaded

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 9.13.0

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
+1. Thanks for taking care of our releases!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.