Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 23:24:55 UTC

[DISCUSS] Gremlin Server transaction management

I just created this ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1035

it discusses some consistency issues in applying transaction management in
Gremlin Server.  The solution I propose in there is working for me right
now and I expect to issue a pull request on it soon once i polish up some
of the implementation.

The solution is somewhat stop gap for 3.1.1-incubating.  I think that for
3.2.x we can do something more drastic where some breaking code changes
will be in order.

If there's any thoughts on this matter, please let them fly....