Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/07 22:03:41 UTC

Re: (Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Tuscany SOA Project)

Glad to see a strong show of interest from the WS PMC, look forward to
working more w/ you guys.

How about a BoF around Tuscany so all the folks who have expressed
interest and are present can get together for a f2f?  I'll be there
Monday-Wednesday (no weekend tutorials for me this time) -- I've
proposed a timeslot/location on the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeather

Posted by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com>.
> > How about a BoF around Tuscany so all the folks who have expressed
> > interest and are present can get together for a f2f?  I'll be there
> > Monday-Wednesday (no weekend tutorials for me this time) -- I've
> > proposed a timeslot/location on the wiki:
> >
> > http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeather
>

> sounds like it might have quite an overlap with SOA - ServiceMix so perhaps
> i'd make more sense to shuffle the rooms around so that they follow on one
> from another...

A fine idea -- I've emailed Lisa Dusseault who appears to be the
organizer of the current BoF in that room following the ServiceMix
one, and will update the wiki if she's ok with it.

thanks,

Re: (Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Tuscany SOA Project)

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 12/7/05, Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Glad to see a strong show of interest from the WS PMC, look forward to
> working more w/ you guys.
>
> How about a BoF around Tuscany so all the folks who have expressed
> interest and are present can get together for a f2f?  I'll be there
> Monday-Wednesday (no weekend tutorials for me this time) -- I've
> proposed a timeslot/location on the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeather

sounds like it might have quite an overlap with SOA - ServiceMix so perhaps
i'd make more sense to shuffle the rooms around so that they follow on one
from another...

- robert