Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vishal Arora <vi...@teleatlas.com> on 2004/02/20 04:41:40 UTC

Dynamic Textboxes Problem

Hi,
   My problem is that on my page i have fixed number of columns(e.g say
5)  but no of rows are dynamic soo how can i construct a bean with the
help of DynaActionForm...
 do anyone has any code ..say example it would be very benificial for
me.

Thanks ,
Vishal

Re: Dynamic Textboxes Problem

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
Look at the posts on nesting beans, indexed properties and such like. I
haven't looked but Niall's post yesterday I believe covers this sort of
problem.

The basic idea is that you have a bean/actionform per row.