Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Martin <jm...@silacom.com> on 2000/12/12 11:24:52 UTC

License

I've just remebered something that Stefan Bodewig mentioned to me at
ApacheCon. It looks as if the Alexandria source code is under the version
1.0 of the ASL rather than 1.1. Should we be thinking about changing this?

Re: License

Posted by "Kevin A. Burton" <bu...@relativity.yi.org>.

SDI strategic security North Korea smuggle Kennedy KGB Semtex Waco, Texas Rule
Psix Albanian CIA arrangements kibo Ft. Meade