Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/16 10:03:46 UTC

Preparing 3.0M2

I think I'm done with my M2 task list. Planning to prepare the
snapshots soon and start a vote.

Andrus

Re: Preparing 3.0M2

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah, I think there is a consensus about the move in general, and
there were no objections when I last mentioned that we should do it
after M2.

Andrus

Re: Preparing 3.0M2

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.

Re: Preparing 3.0M2

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I already did the tagging. Let's maybe test it now against all DB's
available, and if no new issues are uncovered, you could build and
upload the release artifacts. Although you'll need to add your key to
the KEYS file to sign them.

Andrus

Re: Preparing 3.0M2

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.