Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2020/04/14 09:58:02 UTC

Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Hi there,
I think it's about time to start preparing Syncope 2.1.6 / 2.0.15 (several fixes and improvement, time passed since previous releases, ..).

If you have any pending change or fix, please either finalize as soon as possible or let's postpone.

WDYT?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

for me there aren't anymore objections.

Latest improvements on account wizard layout have been applied to 2_1_X.

Best regards,
Andrea

--
Dott. Andrea Patricelli
Tel. +39 3204524292

Engineer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
FYI I had to push an additional commit both on 2_0_X and 2_1_X to complete FOP upgrade, but now tests seem to be fine again.

Regards.

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Awesome, thanks :-)

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Francesco,

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Matteo Alessandroni <sk...@apache.org>.
Good morning,

+1 for me!

Best regards,
Matteo

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Il 14/04/20 11:58, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi there,
> I think it's about time to start preparing Syncope 2.1.6 / 2.0.15 (several fixes and improvement, time passed since previous releases, ..).
>
> If you have any pending change or fix, please either finalize as soon as possible or let's postpone.
>
> WDYT?

+1

Marco

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 14/04/20 11:58, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi there,
> I think it's about time to start preparing Syncope 2.1.6 / 2.0.15 (several fixes and improvement, time passed since previous releases, ..).
>
> If you have any pending change or fix, please either finalize as soon as possible or let's postpone.
>
> WDYT?

Hi Francesco.

No pending change/fix from my side.

+1 to go on with the releases.

Kind regards,

F.

--
Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/index.html?pk_campaign=email&pk_kwd=fm

Apache Syncope PMC
http://people.apache.org/~fmartelli/

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Lorenzo Di Cola <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Il 14/04/20 11:58, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi there,
> I think it's about time to start preparing Syncope 2.1.6 / 2.0.15 (several fixes and improvement, time passed since previous releases, ..).
>
> If you have any pending change or fix, please either finalize as soon as possible or let's postpone.
>
> WDYT?

here is my +1.

Best regards,

--
Dott. Lorenzo Di Cola

Software Engineer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna, 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope Committer
http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=loredicola

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Improvements have been applied. So for me no other changes are required.

Best regards,
Andrea

Re: Time to cut 2.1.6 / 2.0.15?

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.