Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/10/23 07:51:48 UTC

[VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

The FileUpload component in the Commons Sandbox provides a simple means of
integrating HTTP file upload requests (i.e. requests which conform to RFC
1867) into a servlet or web application.

The original code for the FileUpload component came from Turbine. The
current Commons FileUpload component is in use within both Struts and
Turbine, in addition to some external applications. The code base has been
stable for some time.

This vote is to promote the FileUpload component from the Commons Sandbox to
Commons Proper, with the initial developers as listed in the STATUS.html
file. An "official" release of the FileUpload component is anticipated in
the near future, but that is *not* the subject of this vote.

----- 8< -----
Vote to promote the "FileUpload" component from Commons Sandbox to Commons
Proper:

[ ] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
[ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
[ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:
----- 8< -----

Here's my +1.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 01:51, Martin Cooper wrote:
> The FileUpload component in the Commons Sandbox provides a simple means of
> integrating HTTP file upload requests (i.e. requests which conform to RFC
> 1867) into a servlet or web application.
>
> The original code for the FileUpload component came from Turbine. The
> current Commons FileUpload component is in use within both Struts and
> Turbine, in addition to some external applications. The code base has been
> stable for some time.
>
> This vote is to promote the FileUpload component from the Commons Sandbox to
> Commons Proper, with the initial developers as listed in the STATUS.html
> file. An "official" release of the FileUpload component is anticipated in
> the near future, but that is *not* the subject of this vote.
>
> ----- 8< -----
> Vote to promote the "FileUpload" component from Commons Sandbox to Commons
> Proper:
>
> [x] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:
> ----- 8< -----
>
> Here's my +1.
>
> --
> Martin Cooper

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+0

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

Posted by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com>.
+1

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
>> ----- 8< -----
>> Vote to promote the "FileUpload" component from Commons Sandbox to
> Commons
>> Proper:
>>
>> [X] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
>> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
>> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
>> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:
>> ----- 8< -----

+1

--
Costin

Re: [VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 06:51 AM, Martin Cooper wrote:

> ----- 8< -----
> Vote to promote the "FileUpload" component from Commons Sandbox to Commons
> Proper:
>
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this action and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this action but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this action
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this action and here is why:
> ----- 8< -----

- robert

Re: [VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: [VOTE] Promote "FileUpload" from Commons Sandbox to Commons Prope r

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
+1

Craig