Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net> on 2009/05/14 17:30:44 UTC

Problem with Tomahawk tag

Using myfaces 1.2.6 and tomahawk 1.1.8 I have a problem with jscookmenu.  The
error states that the tag's styleLocation tag is not defined by DTD.  Here's
the relevant script:
	<h:form>
		<t:jscookMenu id="mainMenu" layout="vbr" theme="ThemePanel"
			styleLocation="css/jscookmenu" >

			<t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_1" itemLabel="Patients"
Here's the runtime exception msg:
javax.servlet.ServletException - Attribute styleLocation invalid for tag
jscookMenu according to TLD

I've checked the TLD and all appears ok.
Any one with a suggestion appreciated.

Re: Problem with Tomahawk tag

Posted by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net>.
Found the issue.  Backing out myFaces jars to version 1.1.6 from 1.2.6 fixed
it.

Posted by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com>.
Try

<t:jscookMenu id="mainMenu" layout="vbr" theme="ThemePanel"
			styleLocation="/css/jscookmenu" >

This works for me.

Vinaya

Using myfaces 1.2.6 and tomahawk 1.1.8 I have a problem with jscookmenu.
The
error states that the tag's styleLocation tag is not defined by DTD.
Here's
the relevant script:
	<h:form>
		<t:jscookMenu id="mainMenu" layout="vbr"
theme="ThemePanel"
			styleLocation="css/jscookmenu" >

			<t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_1"
itemLabel="Patients"
Here's the runtime exception msg:
javax.servlet.ServletException - Attribute styleLocation invalid for tag
jscookMenu according to TLD

I've checked the TLD and all appears ok.
Any one with a suggestion appreciated.

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.