Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "GASCHLER, Jean" <je...@capgemini.com> on 2018/07/08 10:25:03 UTC

Nifi 1.7.0: queue is stuck for no reason

Hi

I have migrated from NiFi 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 in order to solve some problems with the PutMongoRecord processor.
I have now a problem with queues which are stuck without any errors in the logs (especially when they are after an Input Port).
For example,
[cid:image011.png@01D416B6.AF7ED1D0][cid:image010.png@01D416B6.654A8AF0]

The configuration of this queue example is the following:
[cid:image012.png@01D416B6.AF7ED1D0][cid:image013.png@01D416B6.AF7ED1D0]

Any idea?
Thanks
Bien cordialement  -  Best Regards  -  Freundlichen Grüßen – Cordiali saluti - Vljudno - Pozdrawiam - 亲切的问候  - με φιλικούς χαιρετισμούς
[Email_CBE.gif]Jean Gaschler

Re: Nifi 1.7.0: queue is stuck for no reason

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
That's weird... Just some shots in the dark:
- do you have threads available for processing? if you look at the number
in the top left, what's the number you have (number of threads currently
being used)? what's the size of your threads pool?
- anything in the nifi-app.log file?

Posted by "GASCHLER, Jean" <je...@capgemini.com>.
Hi Pierre

It is a standalone node. I am currently checking the NiFi configuration. May be I have missed something new in the version 1.7.0.

Bien cordialement  -  Best Regards  -  Freundlichen Grüßen – Cordiali saluti - Vljudno - Pozdrawiam - 亲切的问候  - με φιλικούς χαιρετισμούς
[Email_CBE.gif]Jean Gaschler
Architecte IT | PER PU Est
DP Rhône-Alpes-Auvergne | CHSCT

Capgemini Technology Services SAS
95 chemin de l'étoile
38330 Montbonnot Saint Martin
Tel.: +33 (0)476 39 9584
Accueil standard: +33 (0)476 39 9400
Fax: +33 (0)476 39 9401

[Email_CBE.gif]
Connect with Capgemini:
[cid:image002.gif@01D34741.C7FBCA50]<http://www.capgemini.com/insights-and-resources/blogs>[cid:image003.gif@01D34741.C7FBCA50]<http://www.twitter.com/capgemini>[cid:image004.gif@01D34741.C7FBCA50]<http://www.facebook.com/capgemini>[cid:image005.gif@01D34741.C7FBCA50]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/capgemini>[cid:image006.gif@01D34741.C7FBCA50]<http://www.slideshare.net/capgemini>[cid:image007.gif@01D34741.C7FBCA50]<http://www.youtube.com/capgeminimedia>

[cid:image012.png@01D41770.D3E58F40]

38330 Montbonnot Saint Martin<https://maps.google.com/?q=95+chemin+de+l'%C3%A9toile+%0D%0A+38330+Montbonnot+Saint+Martin&entry=gmail&source=g>

On Jul 8, 2018, at 6:25 AM, GASCHLER, Jean <je...@capgemini.com> wrote:
Hi

I have migrated from NiFi 1.6.0 to 1.7.0 in order to solve some problems with the PutMongoRecord processor.
I have now a problem with queues which are stuck without any errors in the logs (especially when they are after an Input Port).
For example,
<image011.png><image010.png>

The configuration of this queue example is the following:
<image012.png><image013.png>

Any idea?
Thanks
Bien cordialement  -  Best Regards  -  Freundlichen Grüßen – Cordiali saluti - Vljudno - Pozdrawiam - 亲切的问候  - με φιλικούς χαιρετισμούς
<image001.gif>Jean Gaschler

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

Posted by "GASCHLER, Jean" <je...@capgemini.com>.
Yes. Here it is.

[cid:image009.png@01D41761.FA97B5A0]

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "GASCHLER, Jean" <je...@capgemini.com>.
Hi Mark

Just to add that I found a new stuck case that I don’t understand