Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sa...@contractors.nationalcity.com> on 2006/03/28 22:19:58 UTC

Using mail task from ant plug-in

I am trying to use Ant's mail task within my Ant-based plug-in. The mail
task requires mail.jar and activation.jar. I have included these as
dependencies section of my plug-in's pom.xml. However it appears that it
is not working. Has anyone tried something similar?  Any pointers would
be very helpful.

Thanks,
Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations