Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/14 06:45:20 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache PLC4X Build-Tools Code-Generation 1.3.0 RC1

Hi all,

so the vote passes with:

1 binding +1 and 1 non-binding +1

I'll finish the release steps and update the main repo to the new released version.

Chris

Am 12.09.20, 21:38 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    sorry, a bit late to the party but my vote is

    +1 (binding)

    - Downloaded all artefacts
    - checked signatures and hash code
    - unzipped archive
    - verified existence and content of LINCENSE, NOTICE, README and RELEASE_NOTES
    - build from sources via "mvn clean install" under OS X 10.14.6

    Julian

    Am 09.09.20, 20:21 schrieb "Dominik Riemer" <ri...@apache.org>:

        Hi,

        +1 (non-binding)

        [OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote email
        [OK] Verify the signature is correct and references an Apache Email address
        [OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes
        [OK] Unzip the archive
        [OK] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README and RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.
        [OK] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README and RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.
        [OK] Can build from source via "mvn clean install" under Windows 10 (Java 8) and W10 WSL2 (Java 11)

        Looks good!

        Dominik

        [OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote email [OK] Verify the signature is correct and references an Apache Email address [OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes [OK] Unzip the archive [OK] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README and RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.
        [OK] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README and RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.

        Can build from Source via "mvn install"
        OS: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

        No further remarks.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache PLC4X Build-Tools Code-Generation 1.3.0 RC1

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Yeah ... thanks for the correction, you are, of course correct (

OutOfOnesException

Chris

Am 15.09.20, 14:24 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    minor correction, you had a typo and it is 3 binding +1s.
    Just for the record, that the vote passed and is valid : )